Charles Bronson


I met him, I worked briefly on Death wish 5, My sister Gaille was the production secretary, I set up their computer with the accounting program. it wasn't easy first I had to download it on a 90 baud modem over the phone from L.A. it took hours.
My sister met Charles when she had to go to the Airport in the middle of the night and rescue
 Charles (who she called mister B) Charles had told the Pakistani Immigration agent to fuck off and he was about to be deported. Gaille had lots of experience with this and managed to get him in the country with some inside contacts. Charles took a liking to my sister and phoned our parents home a few times looking for her. Much to the delight of my mother.
Charles ruled that nobody could talk to him on set he didn't like small talk. My sister got a small part she got beat up in the movie.
 I got an old friend a job in accounting. He had been working for the government and wasn't ready for the movie biz. He phoned me one day said He couldn't believe this,that  he had a million dollar petty cash to deal with.


No comments: